Made another trip to Zero Limit to see how Jackie was doing on the car. All four struts were now in and all that’s needed left is to run the airlines and wires and then install the elevel sensors and finally mount the trunk set up.
Exciting to see but nervous at the same time – mainly because I’m so anxious to get it back haha
Diana’s dad had a nice wooden board I could use to replace the trunk piece and then Diana and I went to Fabricland to get a meter of fabric to wrap it after it was cut… Busy day!
The car up on the jacks. You can see the bags in now.
Up close of the rear.
Here’s the front.
Diana tracing out the board.
Pics of the stock air bags…
We went back to Diana’s to get it cut using a jigsaw since we couldn’t use the hack saw like I thought we could LOL. Diana’s bro did a great job cutting it for me.
Took us a while to get it wrapped nice and tight and stapling it done but we did it nice. Thanks to Diana, JC and Aldo for giving a hand.
The other side. Looks perfect. We even lined up that center line nice haha
Here’s how we tentatively placed it and how it should sort of look once it’s all bolted down and good to go. The tank looks great.
We placed it in the trunk just to see. I forgot to put the tank back in but it looks dope.
Anyways – that’s as far as it got today. Jackie will be putting in more work all night so I suspect there will be much more progress tomorrow. I’m hoping Jackie can finish it up for tomorrow so I can get the car back for the week. But we’ll see how it goes!
Just got an update from Mark over at RavSpec and he’s got the coils and bags in and put them together for me. Sent me a few shots…
It’s almost time to get started… Just a matter of days before I get the air set up and the wheels. Stay tuned peeps.